Perfect Egg Recipes For Launch
This Is best Egg Recipes For lanch With your Familly
Some eggs are laid by female animals of many different species
Egg and Kimchi Rice Bowls
Cooked brown rice- 6 cups
Kimchi- 2 cups
Rice wine vinegar- 1/3 cup
Avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced- 1
Scallions, sliced- 2
Toasted sesame oil- 2 tsp
Vegetable oil- 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Take vinegar. Kimchi and half a cup of water in a blender and process it till it turns
2. In a medium bowl toss half of the kimchi sauce, rice and half a teaspoon salt. Cover
this and microwave for about 4 minutes till it becomes hot. Check the dish halfway
3. In the meanwhile place a large skillet over medium heat and cook bacon, about 4
minutes on each side, till it is brown and crispy. Place the cooked bacon on a plate lined
with paper towel to drain the excess fat. Cut the bacon to small pieces then.
4. Wipe and clean the skillet in which bacon was cooked. Pour some vegetable oil into it
and keep it over medium high flame. Crack eggs into it and season them with salt. Cook
the egg till the whites have set but the yolk is still runny. Remove this from the heat.
5. Portion the rice and place them in the bowls. On top of the rice place the egg, bacon,
avocado, scallion and the remaining kimchi sauce. Drizzle half a teaspoon of sesame oil
in each bowl and serve.
Spicy Chard Soup
Swiss Chard- 2 pounds
Hard boiled eggs, peeled and quartered-
Low sodium chicken broth- 6 cups
Pita chips, coarsely crushed- 2 cups
Garlic cloves, finely chopped-4
Extra virgin olive oil- 3 ½ tbsp
Medium onion, finely chopped-1
Tomato paste- 2 tbsp
Plain Greek Yogurt- ¼ cup
Lemon, halved- 1
Harissa or other hot sauce- 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
Caraway seeds- 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Cut the chard leaves I to 1-inch pieces and the stem into ½ inch pieces. Keep them
both separate. In a skillet kept over medium flame toast the cumin seeds and caraway
seeds. Cool them and grind them in a spice grinder.
2. Keep a large pot over medium flame and heat olive oil in it. Add the onion and the
chard stems to it and cook for around 6 minutes till they get soft. Make space in the pan
and add the ground spices, garlic, harissa and tomato paste. Cook this for 2 minutes and
then mix it with the vegetables. To this add a cup of water, chicken broth and chard
leaves. Bring this to simmer very fast and cook for around 10 minutes till the chard turns
tender. Add the juice of half a lemon to this and sprinkle salt as required.
3. In a small bowl mix the juice of another half a lemon, a pinch of salt and the yogurt.
Keep this aside.
4. After the soup is transferred to the serving bowl, add the pita chips, the eggs and put a
dollop of the yogurt mixture on top. Drizzle this with some olive oil and serve.