Fast Fish Salade Receipes
Oven Baked Salmon with Toasted Almond Parsley Salad
For the Baked Salmon:
12 ounce salmon fillets- cut into 4 pieces
Black pepper, freshly ground- to taste
Coarse grain salt- to taste
For Toasted Almond Parsley Salad:
Toasted almonds- ½ cup
Fresh flat –leaf parsley- 1 cup
Capers, rinsed- 2 tbsps
Red wine vinegar- 1 tbsp
Extra virgin olive oil- as required
Coarse grain salt – to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degree F.
2. Season the salmon with salt and pepper as required. Place the salmon filets, with their
skin side down on a nonstick baking sheet, or in nonstick pan with an oven –proof handle.
3. Bake the salmon for around 2 – 15 minutes till it is cooked through. This can be served
with baked squash or toasted almond parsley salad.
4. To make the salad, take a small bowl and placed the minced shallot in it. Add vinegar
and a pinch of salt to it. Set it aside for 30 mins. Add roughly chopped almonds, parsley
and capers to this. Add olive oil to this and mix it well.
Baked Salmon with Honey Mustard Sauce
6-7 once salmon fillets with their skin
on- 4 pieces
Low fat mayonnaise- ½ cup
Dijon Mustard- ¼ cup
Honey- ¼ cup
Chives, finely chopped- 2 tbsps
White pepper, freshly ground- to taste
Salt to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. On a large baking sheet place a nonstick silicon
liner. Lay the salmon fillets on this with the skin side down. Keep the baking sheet aside.
2. Take a medium sized bowl. Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, honey and chives in it. Stir
the mixture thoroughly to combine it well. Keep half of this sauce aside. Spread the
remaining sauce on the top and side of the salmon fillets. Use a spoon to spread it evenly.
Sprinkle salt and pepper on the salmon fillets after this.
3. Place the salmon fillets in the oven and roast it for around 7 minutes until the fish turns
opaque in the center. Change the oven settings and broil the fish fillet for 6 to 7 minutes.
Keep checking the fish intermittently to avoid overcooking. Sprinkle chives on top and
serve it with the sauce which was kept aside.
Pan Seared Salmon with Kale and Apple Salad
5 ounce center cut 1 inch thick salmon
fillets- 4 pieces
Kale, ribs removed and leaves thinly cut-
Dates- ¼ cup
Pecorino, finely grated- ¼ cup
Honey crisp apple-1
Lemon juice, fresh- 3 tbsp
Olive oil -3 tbsp
Almonds, toasted and slivered – 3 tbsp
Black pepper- to taste
Salt to taste
Whole wheat dinner rolls- 4
1. Ensure that the salmon fillets are in room temperature ten minutes before cooking.
2. Take a large bowl. Whisk together the lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and
1/4teaspoon salt in it. Add the kale and toss it. Set it aside for 10 minutes.
3. After the kale salad has been set aside, slice the dates into very thin pieces and apple
into matchsticks. Add them to the kale salad along with the cheese. Season with pepper
and toss it. Keep it aside.
4. Sprinkle grounded pepper and half a teaspoon salt on the salmon. Take a large nonstick
skillet and heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in medium flame. Raise the temperature to
medium high and place the salmon in the pan with the skin side up. Cook for about 4
minutes till the side turns golden brown in color. Flip the fillet and cook the other side for
about 3 minutes till it feels firm to the touch. Take four plates and serve it evenly among