Young man lost his life because of sleeping in a wrong way and mistakes of eating that many people also make !! 2





The incident happened in October 2008, a Belgian male student called AJ, aged 20. After turning home from school, he was too hungry to grab a spaghetti box left outside the microwave then warmed it up. However, after 30 minutes, the boy suddenly had a headache, abdominal pain, and nausea.




Click to complete reading 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *