Young man lost his life because of sleeping in a wrong way and mistakes of eating that many people also make !!4





The autopsy result showed that AJ had died suddenly due to food poisoning caused by a bacterium called Bacillus cereus (B.cereus). This is a bacterium that forms spores that produce toxins, causing vomiting and diarrhea.
Although AJ had experienced such symptoms, the young man considered it a normal poisoning, only drinking plenty of water without taking medicine.




CLICK HERE TO COMPLET READING NOW !

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *